Since 2011, I've had the pleasure of spending the 1st week of May with the Velo Roussillon Cycling Camp. This week long camp features the finest in road riding, French cuisine, and Provencal wine.
Where we'll be:
Roussillon, France in the Luberon Valley. Nestled between the Vaucluse Plateau to the North and the Petite Luberon to the South, our camp locale provides for endless route options of variable terrain and climate.
What you can expect:
- 6 days of the some best road cycling in the world
- 400-500 miles of road riding
- Little to no automobile traffic
- An abundance of locally grown wine & food
- Full mechanical & sag support
- Access to premium bicycle rentals & massage services