Completed in 2005, the Natchez Trace Parkway extends 442 miles from Nashville, Tennessee to Natchez, Mississippi. This federal parkway commemorates and preserves parts of the Old Natchez Trace; a trading path used to travel between New Orleans and Nashville.
Due to the limited access points and absence of commercial vehicle traffic, the Trace presents the perfect challenge for any cyclist wishing to push their endurance to the limit.
Price: $599 per person
This route is designed for small groups looking for an endurance challenge. It is ideal for team building and working in single and double pacelines.
The route can also be adjusted or customized to fit your group's specific desires or needs.
Our 4 day Natchez Trace Tour Includes:
- Full mechanical and sag support
- Breakfast, lunch, hydration, and snacks.
- Transportation to and from the Natchez Trace to our accommodation point each day.
- Evening accommodations for the 4 nights of the tour (Nashville, Florence, Starkville, & Jackson)
- Airport pick-up (Nashville) and drop-off (New Orleans or Nashville) at the conclusion on the tour
- Discounted Concierge Service for your personal bicycle OR our Premium Road Bicycle Rental
THE 4 DAY TOUR ROUTE
442 miles in 4 days. The perfect challenge for groups or teams of 4-6 cyclists.
Day 1: Nashville, Tennessee to Florence, Alabama - 123 miles
Day 2: Florence, Alabama to Starkville, Mississippi - 117 miles
Day 3: Starkville, Mississippi to Jackson, Mississippi - 116 miles
Day 4: Jackson, Mississippi to Natchez, Mississippi - 90 miles